Inspired by our Pro Stock Drag Race engines, these updated big bore kit utilizes a Ductile Cast Iron liner wrapped in cast aluminum for optimum thermal conductivity and performance. Bolt-in kits do not require machining, rebalancing or engine removal, and include just about everything you’ll need to complete the installation. The biggest cylinder bore that can be installed in a stock crankcase without machining!
Features & Benefits
- Low friction Ductile Cast Iron liner
- 10.5:1 Compression
- Bolts in. No machining, balancing, or splitting the crankcases
- 88" engines are boosted to 100"
- Complete kits include cylinders, pistons, gaskets, and instructions
- Wrinkle black cylinders – matches stock finish
- Although not mandatory, we recommend adding an oil cooler to bikes ridden in warmer climates
|Stroke||Bore||Cylinder Length||Piston Type||Dome Volume||83cc CNC Heads||85cc Stock Heads||89cc S&S Heads|
|4||4.00"||4.937"||Forged||8.75 pop up||10.8:1||10.5:1||10.1:1|
*Not compatible with S&S 79cc Super Stock® heads. Not recommended for Tri-Glide or other three wheel models due to lugging nature of these bikes.