Bad Dad's Summit Rear Fender is a handmade composite fender and is built as a 3-piece design. We consider this fender to be "a ton of fun" as its structurally engineered design has been load tested up to 2,077 pounds (testing data shown at left). This Summit Rear Fender comes with all of the mounting holes pre-drilled and is finished in a smooth, blemish free gel coat. The Summit Rear Fender is designed to work with Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags or 4" Saddlebag Extensions.
The Summit Fender series is compatible with all seats and detachable hardware that fits the stock motorcycle. The Summit Fender also features a built-in recess for mounting your license plate. License plate frame and taillight options are available separately.
- Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Taillights: You can drill this fender to accept your stock taillight or use one of Bad Dad's custom flush mounted lights.
- License Plate: This fender features a recessed area for mounting your license plate.
- Exhaust: Available with no exhaust openings; custom exhaust openings can be easily cut into this fender.
- Detachable Hardware This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, and luggage rack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
- Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating.
- Fits: Softail models 1986-current.
Taillights: Bad Dad now offers two custom taillight options to light up your bagger. Both Bad Dad's 957 Taillight and 992 Taillight designs are great ways to add a custom touch to your custom project. These custom taillights are CNC cut from billet aluminum and feature incredibly bright LEDs. Both designs are available in black or chrome.
All of Bad Dad's custom bagger parts are proudly made in the USA.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE BY UPS IN CANADA