The RFK-HD9813 is an amplifier installation kit for the Power Marine TM400X4ad amplifier on Harley-Davidson® model years 1998 to current. Integrates into factory electrical system without modifications or cutting.
The RFK-HD9813 contains a mounting plate, heatsink, and wiring kit for installing the Power Marine TM400X4ad amplifier. Kit also includes Y-adaptors when adding lower fairing or Tour-Pak speakers, and rear speaker output harness for installation of baglid speakers. The cables have been upgraded to provide the necessary current and voltage requirements for the amplifier, and the heat-sink provides extended thermal time under demanding situations. Integrates into factory electrical system without modifications or cutting.
- FULL spec cable - meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Plug and Play design for easy installation
- Designed for use with 1998-Current Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles
- Designed for use with Power Marine TM400X4ad model amplifier
- Includes mounting brackets for Bat Wing and Shark Nose fairings
- Includes amp output Y-adaptors for lower fairing and/or TourPak speakers
- Includes rear speaker output harness for connection of rear speakers
|2006-2013||Harley Davidson®||Street Glide® Ultra||Bat Wing|
|2006-2013||Harley Davidson®||Street Glide®||Bat Wing|
|1998-2013||Harley Davidson®||Electra Glide®||Bat Wing|
|1998-2013||Harley Davidson®||Road Glide® Ultra||Shark Nose|
|1998-2013||Harley Davidson®||Road Glide®||Shark Nose|