Add a high-performance 6-speaker, 400-watt audio system to your motorcycle, purpose built for select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® models. System includes a replacement digital media receiver, two 6.5” fairing speakers, two 5.25” TourPak speakers, two 6x9” saddlebag speakers, a 400 watt 4-channel amplifier, and complete installation kit.
This 6-speaker, 400-watt high performance audio system is designed for select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles (see compatibility chart.) The replacement digital media receiver provides total control over your music by featuring Bluetooth® wireless streaming, USB and AUX inputs, along with Pandora® and an AM/FM digital tuner that is SiriusXM® Ready. The 400-watt amplifier features 2-channels for the 6.5” fairing, 5.25” TourPak, and 6x9” baglid speakers that are frequency-response tuned to overcome wind, exhaust, and road noise up to 75 MPH. The amplifier installation kit includes an external heat-sink, mounting brackets, speaker and power wiring with all necessary hardware.
- No drilling or cutting required
- Kits bolt to factory attachment points
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for Harley-Davidson® models
- PMX-HD9813 Digital Media Receiver replacement for Harley-Davidson® 1998-2013 models
- Radio integration supports front/rear fader control
- TM400X4ad Power Marine 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier
- TMS6RG Power 6.5" Full Range Fairing Speaker 1998-2013 HD Road Glide
- TMS5 Power 5.25" Full Range TourPak Speaker for 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson®
- Includes amp output Y-adaptors for lower fairing and/or TourPak speakers
- TMS69BL9813 Power 6x9” speaker retrofit kit for factory Harley-Davidson® baglids (not for fiberglass models)
- RFK-HD9813 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® & Street Glide® Amplifier Wiring Kit
|1998-2013||Harley-Davidson®||FLTRU||Road Glide® Ultra 1,2,3,4,5||Shark Nose|
1 Radio not compatible with factory amplified systems, CB, Intercom, rear volume controls, rear speakers on 1998-2005 Ultra’s, and factory equipped satellite radio systems.
2 Baglid Kit compatible only with ABS plastic lids. Not compatible with Fiberglass lids.
3 Baglid Kit not compatible with H-D® Power Lock Kit
4 Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
5 Tour-Pak® speakers not 100% plug-n-play compatible (contact support on work-around)