Add a high-performance 4-speaker, 400-watt audio system to your motorcycle, purpose built for select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® and Street Glide® models. System includes a replacement digital media receiver, two 6.5” fairing speakers, two 6x9” saddlebag speakers, a 400 watt 4-channel amplifier, and complete installation kit.
This 4-speaker, 400-watt high performance audio system is designed for select 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles (see compatibility chart.) The replacement digital media receiver provides total control over your music by featuring Bluetooth® wireless streaming, USB and AUX inputs, along with Pandora® and an AM/FM digital tuner that is SiriusXM® Ready. The included 6.5” fairing and 6x9” baglid speakers are frequency-response tuned to overcome wind, exhaust, and road noise up to 75 MPH. The 400-watt amplifier features 2-channels for the fairing speakers and 2 channels for the baglid speakers. The amplifier installation kit includes an external heat-sink, mounting brackets, speaker and power wiring with all necessary hardware.
- No drilling or cutting required
- Kits bolt to factory attachment points
- Direct connect wiring harnesses for Harley-Davidson® models
- PMX-HD9813 Digital Media Receiver replacement for Harley-Davidson® 1998-2013 models
- Radio integration supports front/rear fader control
- TM400X4ad Power Marine 400 Watt Class-ad 4-Channel Amplifier
- TMS6SG Power 6.5" Full Range Fairing Speaker 1998-2013 HD Electra/Street Glide
- TMS69BL9813 Power 6x9” speaker retrofit kit for factory Harley-Davidson® baglids (not for fiberglass models)
- RFK-HD9813 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® & Street Glide® Amplifier Wiring Kit
|2006–2013||Harley-Davidson®||FLHX||Street Glide® 1,2,3,4,5||Bat Wing|
|1998–2013||Harley-Davidson®||FLHTI||Electra Glide® Standard 1,2,3,4,5||Bat Wing|
1 Radio not compatible with factory amplified systems, CB, Intercom, rear volume controls, rear speakers on 1998-2005 Ultra’s, and factory equipped satellite radio systems.
2 Baglid Kit compatible only with ABS plastic lids. Not compatible with Fiberglass lids.
3 Baglid Kit not compatible with H-D® Power Lock Kit
4 Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
5 Tour-Pak® speakers not 100% plug-n-play compatible (contact support on work-around)