- Replacement Fender
- Leaves Chrome Frame Covers Exposed
- Bad Dad's Competition Series
Bad Dad's Competition Rear Fender is a complete replacement fender that is designed to be used with its Competition Series Stretched Bags. The All-in-One version of this fender features a custom recessed run light, brake light, turn signals, and license plate mount. The taillight is sold separately from the fender.
This custom stretched fender bolts between your bagger's frame rails and features stretched filler panels to really clean up the back of your bike. Bad Dad's Competition Rear Fender installs by utilizing all of your factory mounting hardware and accessories. Chrome strut cover rails? Keep 'em! Detachable backrest? Keep it! Detachable Tour Pack? Keep that too! Everything stays the same except the look of your Bagger is upgraded with this custom stretched fender.
Bad Dad's Competition Rear Fender is a handmade composite fender and is built as a 3-piece design. This fender has been load tested to support 2,077 pounds of pressure without any deflection. The Competition Rear Fender comes with all of the mounting holes pre-drilled and is finished in a smooth, blemish free gel coat. The Competition Rear Fender is designed to work with Bad Dad's Competition Series Saddlebags.
- Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Taillights: The optional custom taillight functions as a run light, brake light, and turn signals, and includes a plug-n-play wiring harness with a built-in load equalizer.
- License Plate: The license plate mount and license plate lights are built into the optional taillight assembly.
- Exhaust: Available for single, dual, or no exhaust setups.
- Detachable Hardware: This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, luggage rack, or Tour Pack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
- Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating.
All Competition Series Parts are proudly designed & manufactured in the USA.
Note: Dual exhaust and single exhaust applications will require the exhaust pipe to be extended rearward in order for the exhaust to fully exit the 7" stretch of the Competition Bags. Exhaust extension hardware is not included with this part.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE BY UPS IN CANADA