The AQ-MP-5UBT-HS Harley-Davidson stereo is a high-quality, robust and durable waterproof stereo designed and built as an upgrade or replacement stereo for most Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycles. Control your music directly from the Harley-Davidson stereo handlebar controls or from the Bluetooth enabled device. Play music wirelessly via a Bluetooth enabled smartphone or MP3 device or via USB connection. A2DP Bluetooth allows wireless audio streaming and two-way communication, between Apple and Android devices and the Media Player, to view track information, songs, artists, playlists and genres on the 3" color LCD display. Album artwork artwork is available when paired via Bluetooth with Apple devices, using IAP (Information Apple Protocol) Bluetooth. Wired connections can also be made with stereo 3.5mm Jack or RCA inputs. Features an on-board amplifier, high-quality RCA phono pre-outs for connecting an external amplifier or powered subwoofer. Uses the existing Harley-Davidson factory stereo mounting bracket and wiring connections. Simply plug and play, then ride away.
- Replaces factory radio on '96-13 Harley Touring models
- Uses the stock Harley handlebar controls
- Connects to existing factory stereo connectors
- Install with existing factory mounting hardware
- Supports Bluetooth, USB and MP3 devices
- Fits most smartphones and media devices
- Device charging when connected via USB
- 3" colour display with album artwork view
- Built-in 288W amplifier
- Internal device shelf/storage
- Removable face-plate
- Rotary knob control
- FM/AM radio with 30 presets
- Fully waterproof
Like all Aquatic stereos, simply unplug your stock harness, plug it into this unit, and your hand controls all work as stock.
Note: The stock Harley-Davidson® CB radio and intercom will not be supported through this unit.
Note: You must purchase the Sirius/XM SV3000 vehicle connect tuner from Sirius/XM separately.
Download the Manual HERE.
Great five star
Aquatic Satellite Sirius XM Radio for Harley Davidson