- Fender Overlay
- Covers Frame Rails
- Can be used as Replacement Fender by adding Fender Eliminator Kit
Bad Dad's newest Stretched Wide Rear Fender provides a new twist on an old solution!
Using the same features as Bad Dad's other rear fender covers, this fender also includes a recessed area to french this very popular taillight assembly. This taillight assembly performs your run light, brake light, and turn signal functions, and also holds your license plate to help cover all of your state required lighting functions! Taillight is sold separately from the fender.
Bad Dad's custom fenders are made from Bad Dad's own molds and feature:
- Quality: High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Taillights: The All-in-One Fender can be ordered with or without the All-in-One Taillight. If the light is ordered, this custom light performs your bagger's run light, brake light, and turn signal functions.
- License Plate: This custom fender has a built-in mount for your bagger's license plate. The All-in-One Taillight also features a row of white LEDs for illuminating your plate.
- Wiring Harness: Included as part of the All-in-One Taillight.
- Exhaust: Available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
- Detachable Hardware Retain your backrest or sissy bar with Bad Dad's Backrest Relocation Kit and your Tour Pack by using Bad Dad's Custom Tour Pack.
- Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating. The longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring.
Taillight sold separately. Installation of this fender will require either (a) modification to your stock fender in order to allow room for the recessed taillight housing (b) or use of Bad Dad's Fender Eliminator Kit. The All-in-One Taillight includes the correct wiring harness for your selected application.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE BY UPS IN CANADA