This fender is created by starting with our Touring 4" Stretched Wide Rear Fender and then upgraded with a flush mounted brake light and flush mount license plate. A red Lexan lens is bodyworked into the fiberglass fender for that completely smooth presentation and a dual-intensity 3"x5" LED assembly is installed on the backside of the fender for run and brake light functions.
Bad Dad's custom fenders are made from Bad Dad's own molds and feature:
- High quality, hand laid fiberglass.
- All the same characteristics as our 4" Stretched Wide Rear Fender.
- Custom installed brake light that allows you to pick your own taillight design!
- Recessed license plate mounting.
- Unlimited brake light customizing options during the paint process.
- Fits 1997-current model year Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.
- Ability to use Bad Dad's Custom Tour Pack.
Combining this fender with Bad Dad's Fender Eliminator Kit will allow you to use this fender as a full bolt-on replacement fender for your stock fender. Installation of this fender as a Fender Cover will require modification to your stock fender in order to allow room for the flush mounted taillight.
All of Bad Dad's custom parts are proudly made in the USA
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE BY UPS IN CANADA