- Fender Overlay
- Covers Frame Rails
- Can be used as Replacement Fender by adding Fender Eliminator Kit
Fill the gaps between your saddlebags and smooth out the rear of your custom Bagger with this custom wide rear fender. This fender's stretch is designed to match perfectly with a set of Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags or Saddlebag Extensions. The recessed area in this fender is designed to be utilized for mounting your license plate.
Bad Dad's custom fenders are made from Bad Dad's own molds and feature:
- High quality, hand laid fiberglass.
- Extremely rigid fiberglass with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Increased flanges on wide fender for smoother look.
- Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
- Compatible with detachable backrests and sissy bars.
- Ability to use Bad Dad's Custom Tour Pack.
- Lengthened fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating.
- Longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring with solo and two-up style seating.
- Fits 1997-2013 model year Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.
Note: Product photos are shown with Bad Dad's Premium Plate Frame. This custom billet frame is not included with the fender. This chrome or black frame can be added using the dropdown menus below.
Proudly designed & made in the USA.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE BY UPS IN CANADA