- Save 100 dollars on full kit
- Includes forward control brake & shifter, front boards, and choice of passenger pegs or boards
- Fits Touring
Upgrade your Street Glide, Road Glide, Electra Glide or Road King with Bad Dad's 966 Floorboards and Forward Control Kit. This great kit uses Bad Dad's aggressive 966 Floorboards and combines them with Bad Dad's Forward Controls. The shift and brake pegs feature inset rubber which looks great, provides superior grip, and matches the inset rubber of the 966 Floorboards.
This complete kit includes:
- 966 Front Floorboards with floorboard mounts
- Your choice of matching 966 Passenger Boards or 900 Series Passenger Pegs
- Shift arm, shift peg, inner shift arm, and shift arm spacer
- Brake arm, brake peg, brake arm tube, brake actuator, and custom brake nut
- All necessary mounting hardware
These custom floorboards and forward controls are CNC machined from 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum and are available in black powdercoat & chrome. Bad Dad's floorboards are finished with a high-quality custom cut rubber insert for a great look and comfortable ride. Your order includes all of the appropriate mounting hardware for your Street Glide, Road Glide, Electra Glide, or Road King.
Bad Dad's Forward Controls are adjustable so you can set the positioning of the controls while also moving your controls forward 1" for more foot space. This custom kit includes the entire shift arm & brake arm assemblies for installing this setup on your Bagger project.
Floorboard Size: Length: 17-3/4". Width at widest point: 5-1/2". Thickness: 1/2" billet.
Fits: 1997-current Touring models.
Use this custom floorboard & forward control kit on any Street Glide, Road Glide, Electra Glide, Ultra, or Road King. All of Bad Dad's custom parts are proudly designed, machined, coated, and packaged in the USA.THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE BY UPS IN CANADA