Retrofit kit allows addition of rear speakers on your existing factory bag lids and plug directly into a Rockford Fosgate front audio kit that utilizes the Power TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier. Eliminates need to paint and color match. See Specifications tab for compatible motorcycles.
If you need more than just two speakers and want to really feel your music while riding then check out our add-on bag lid audio solution. Centered around our TMS69 6x9" speaker this kit is designed to work with your existing factory bag lids. This means no extra parts to purchase or custom paint schemes to match. Easy to install using our included cutting template and two-piece mounting system you can quickly add on to an existing or new fairing audio kit using with the included plug and play harness. This system is designed to plug directly into the Rockford Fosgate Power T400X4ad or TM400X4ad 4-channel amplifier. Not designed for factory amplifiers.
- Designed for use with 2014+ Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bag Lids
- Designed for use with existing HD14-TKIT audio systems
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Re‐Inforced Polymer Frame
- Direct Connect Wiring Harness to Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers
- Painted Stamped Steel Grill with ASA Plastic Frame for UV Protection
- Sandwich Clamping Gasket Design for Environmental Seal
- Includes Custom Cut Out Guide
- TMS69 Power Element Ready 6x9” full range speakers
- Includes all Installation Hardware and Accessories
- Patent Pending
|2014-current||Harley Davidson®||Street Glide® 1,2,3,4||T400X4ad or TM400X4ad|
|2015-current||Harley Davidson®||Road Glide® 1,2,3,4||T400X4ad or TM400X4ad|
1 Compatible only with ABS plastic lids. Not compatible with Fiberglass lids.
2 Requires factory Harley-Davidson® radio to be flashed.
3 Installation on CVO™ and Screaming Eagle™ models are not plug-n-play and will require modification
4 May not be compatible with H-D® Power Lock Kit
5 Tour-Pak® speakers not 100% plug-n-play compatible (contact support on work-around)