- 12-1/2" long billet taillights
- Use for run, brake & turn signals with Bad Dad's plug-n-play wiring harness
Bad Dad's Stretched 957 Taillights add even more light to the back of your custom bagger. This custom LED assembly features 10-1/2" of LEDs which makes it our largest custom taillight.
The Stretched 957 Taillights are CNC'd from billet aluminum and hold a pair of super bright LED lights. The lights measure 10-1/2" long by 1/2" wide and are available in black powdercoat and chrome finishes. An additional plug-n-play wiring harness with built-in load equalizer is available for easy installation.
Wiring Harness Recommendations: To complete a plug-n-play unit, add Bad Dad's Upgraded Wiring Harness to make your Stretched 957 Taillights operate as run lights, brake lights, and turn signals; or feel free to use no wiring harness for a custom application.
- Bezel: 12-1/2" long x 1" wide
- Pocket: 12-1/2" long x 3/4" wide
- 1997-2008 Bagger Fender (dual, single & no exhaust)
- 1997-2008 Summit Fender (dual, single & no exhaust); will not fit with Tour Pack
- 1997-2008 Competition Fender (dual, single & no exhaust)
- 2009-2013 Bagger Fender (dual, single & no exhaust)
- 2009-2013 Summit Fender (only fits with no exhaust)
- 2009-2013 Competition Fender (dual, single & no exhaust)
- 2014+ Summit Fender (only fits with no exhaust)
Does not fit with:
- 1997-2008 Summit Fender using Tour Pack
- 2009-2013 Summit Fender using dual or single exhaust openings
- 2014+ Summit Fender using dual or single exhaust openings
Bad Dad's Stretched 957 Taillights are proudly designed, milled, coated & assembled in the USA
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE BY UPS IN CANADA