- 1966-'78 Big Twins Features and benefits:
- Four fuel delivery ports – Better throttle response
- O-ring sealed idle mixture screw • Increased air flow for more power
- Super E 1 7/8" (47.6mm) bore – for engines up to 100" displacement
- Adjustable enrichment starting system –does not restrict air flow like a conventional choke
- Adjustable accelerator pump
- S&S chrome teardrop air cleaner
- Two cable throttles required – see notes
- Super E or G carburetor assembly
- Manifold for stock height engine
- Manifold seals and clamps
- S&S chrome teardrop air cleaner kit
- All gaskets, hoses, and required hardware for installation
- Complete installation and tuning instructions
- 1979-'80 engines may be equipped with either o-ring or band style heads. Check before ordering.
- Not legal for sale or use on CA or EPA pollution controlled motorcycles.