The latest out of the S&S house of horsepower is an all Stainless Steel version of our popular SuperStreet exhaust for the Softail® platform. Combining the stainless header with stainless shields and muffler make for a great look without the punishment of melting boots (like most of the other stainless systems!). S&S doesn't build anything unless it makes power and the SuperStreet does exactly that with an average of +15% gain in HP out of the M8 Softail® models. Combine that with the perfect length and angle, clearing bags, passenger pegs and forwards! Added bonus of the SuperStreet is, it's 50 state legal, so it’s warranty friendly and available in all fifty states.
- 2018–2020 HD® Street Bob®, Low Rider®, Softail Slim®, Fat Bob®, Deluxe, Sport Glide® & Heritage® models (Standard Chassis)
Features and Benefits
- Classic 2-1 styling with world famous S&S performance!
- Fitment floorboard and forward controls and Fitment mid mounts
- Saddlebag support compatible! Works with OEM and similar size saddlebags (like Heritage® or Sport Glide® models)
- Stainless Steel finish
- Full heat shields on both front and rear headers are brushed Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel stepped header construction
- S&S engineered high performance catalyst brings legal performance to the street!
- Computer aided design and precision bending for class-leading ground clearance
- Multi-faceted machined end cap design
- Oxygen sensor ports allow use of wide band or stock O2 sensors
- Passenger peg bracket included (Fat Boy, FXDR and Breakout version. All others use OE Heritage location)